Honeyguide Publications – publishing books, map books and maps since 1981
The Kruger National Park, Etosha National Park, Addo National Park including Camdeboo and Mountain Zebra National Parks and the Maps of the Zululand and Maputaland Reserves are top quality, comprehensive map books of Southern Africa’s premier wildlife reserves, which are published by Honeyguide Publications.
Honeyguide Publications has been in business since 1981 and has published more than 25 books on Natural History subjects. The owners of Honeyguide Publications, Robin, Joy and David Frandsen, are also authors and publishers of the popular publications:
• Birds of the South Western Cape (1982) – Joy Frandsen
• Wild Creatures of Southern Africa for Children (1991) – Joy Frandsen
• Southern Africa’s Mammals (1992) – Robin Frandsen (80 000+ copies sold)
• Succulents of Southern Africa (2017) – Robin Frandsen
• Birds of the Kruger National Park and the Lowveld – Robin & David Frandsen (New Publication 2023)
In the early 1980’s, we saw the need for a new Kruger National Park map in book form as the only maps available then were one-sheet, cumbersome fold-outs. We consulted extensively with Kruger National Park Officials with regard to detail and accuracy and pioneered the first book-style map for the Kruger National Park. We have followed the same consultative process in the production of our subsequent National Park
• Kruger National Park
• Addo Elephant National Park including Camdeboo & Mountain Zebra National Park
• Zululand & Maputaland Reserves
• Etosha National Park
We also pride ourselves in on-going consultation with Park Officials to ensure that every printing of our maps is up to date with new developments in the National Parks & Wildlife Reserves to ensure the highest quality and accuracy.